Thursday, January 14, 2016

It's Been 3 Years!

I guess I must have really slacked off on writing. Yikes,there's no way I'm going to catch up on life after 3 years. Plus, my readers already know what I have going on as I post things on facebook alot. But maybe I'll try writing on here more often than 3 years, just cause I miss it. Right now I'm enjoying the restful part of the day when my daughter is in bed for the night and all is peaceful. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. We plan to give blood at the blood bank at green Dragon. I love giving life. I love that there are smart people out there, smarter than me, that figured out how to take blood from healthy people to help those in need of more blood. We go faithfully every other month. I may not be rich monetarily but I can give blood as long as I'm healthy. Then we plan to shop at a food ministry. Seems like most food banks charge anymore for food. So those truly in need are up the creek without a paddle if they can't afford it. We were getting food and distributing it to many doffered people over the last 4 years but now the place we got food from went the way of all others, they charge. So I told my people I'm sorry, can't help anymore. I knew God would provide another way and He has. I found another food ministry who has sponsors providing the money to keep it operating so we can hand out food after all. Granted, it will be less selection and smaller quantities but it blesses my heart that I will still be able to bless others with food. Then we are invited to some dear friends for supper tomorrow night. Saturday we plan to get some furniture I have in storage and deliver it to a good friend. Looking forward to that too. Sundays are always awesome. I love our church, and the pastor and his wife. Never a dull moment at RROG. The theme right now is radical giving. Not radical hoarding, like the world is so keen on. Well this is all for now. I will try to update sooner than 3 years....

1 comment: