Friday, June 22, 2012

Texas Trip

Back safe from the Texas trip! It was a long trip, 3 days in Texas and 4 days driving! Thankfully, we stopped at a motel overnight. I am not sure how I would have coped with having to sleep sitting upright. We were in a 15 passenger van and I was on a seat with my husband beside me and a carseat on the other side. So there was no lounging room at all. My feet and legs swelled up really badly from having them hang and then once we were in Texas they didn't go down because the heat was bad! We put up a dog kennel one day and I thought it looked shady but we were out in the sun quite a bit so that made them swell. On the way home though, I made a discovery. Propping them up on my husband's lap is the cat's meow!! The whole trip home he let me and the swelling completely went away. I felt bad for him because he had hardly any leg room and his knees hurt yet he sacrificed so I could feel better. I love my husband! He puts up with so much since I'm prego! Emotions that I wasn't planning to let run wild, like I cry over nothing sometimes or one bit of frustrations directed at me puts me in tears. Yet he loves me anyway and promises I am not scaring him away from having more children! He just got done spoiling me and shopping for me at 2 big sales from 2 favorite stores of mine and now I'm stocked up on body wash, perfumes, and lotions! He makes me feel like a queen! The wedding in Texas was fun! Mandie and David looked so happy and Mandie looked so pretty in her white dress! Brought back so many memories of my wedding day. They faced some trials and persecutions just like my husband and I did for getting married as well as some other political things that happened over their wedding time. My husband and I could feel for them! I was just at the midwife and although my blood pressure was in a good bracket, the bottom number was a bit higher than 2 weeks ago when I was there. She said it's a sign that I was stressed. Ah, yeah, I have to agree. The trip was very stressful for me! She said it's very important to avoid stress for my health and the baby so I am trying hard to take good care of myself and my husband is being a sweetheart too! Thankfully my blood sugar test was fine. For the way I love my candy, especially chocolate, I wasn't sure what she would say! I don't eat much baked stuff, just candy! I have to eat more protein though. That's not too hard because I do love nuts and meats. Anyway, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment